It is almost odorless, small, colorless crystals or a white, crystalline powder. We are efficiently meeting the requirements of numerous customers across the nation by offering Ethylparaben. This compound is a standardized chemical allergen. The physiologic effect of this compound is by means of Increased histamine release, and cell-mediated Immunity. The chemical classification of Ethylparaben is allergens, found in alcoholic beverages. This compound is an antimicrobial agent, preservative. This compound is widely used as a food additive and antifungal preservatives. We offer this compound at market leading prices to clients.
Product Name : Ethylparaben
- Chemical Names : ETHYL 4-HYDROXYBENZOATE; 120-47-8; Ethyl paraben; Ethyl p-hydroxybenzoate; Mycocten; Ethyl butexl; Ethyl parahydroxybenzoate; Napagin A; p-Carbethoxyphenol; Aseptoform E; Easeptol; Para-hydroxybenzoic acid ethyl ester; Ethylparaben (NF); Ethyl 4-hydroxy-benzoate
- Molecular Formula : C9H10O3
- Molecular Weight : 166.176 g/mol
- IUPAC Name : ethyl 4-hydroxybenzoate
- CAS Number : 120-47-8
- Physical Description : Almost odourless, small, colourless crystals or a white, crystalline powder.
- Odor : Odorless
- Boiling Point : 297-298 °C
- Melting Point : 116 °C
- Stability : Stable under recommended storage conditions.
- Decomposition : When heated to decomposition it emits acrid smoke and fumes.