Ferric Pyrophosphate, It is a water-insoluble fe-compound used to fortify infant cereals and chocolate-drink powders as it causes no organoleptic changes to the food vehicle. A fine free flowing, spray dried, powder. It is stable complex organic compound with high iron content. Buff White to dull reddish yellow colored powder.
Calcium Aspartate, It is CalciumAspartic Acid complex, used in range of nutraceuticals & health care preparations like liquid, capsule & tablet etc. It is a fine, free flowing, and white to off white colored spray dried powder, soluble in distilled water.
- Product Name: Ferric Pyrophosphate
- Chemical Names: FERRIC PYROPHOSPHATE; Iron(III) pyrophosphate; Iron pyrophosphate; 10058-44-3; Iron(3+) pyrophosphate; Tetrairon tris(pyrophosphate); Diphosphoric acid, iron(3+) salt; ferric diphosphate; Soluble ferric pyrophosphate
- Molecular Formula: Fe4O21P6
- Molecular Weight: 745.202 g/mol
- IUPAC Name: iron(3+);phosphonato phosphate
- CAS Number: 10402-25-2
- Physical Description: Dry Powder
- Form: Soluble crystals
- Uses: Food and Feed additives/Food additives
- Drug Indication: For the replacement of iron to maintain hemoglobin in adult patients with hemodialysis-dependent chronic kidney disease (HDD- CKD).