Fluorometholone of highest quality is manufactured at the GMP site of Shreeji Pharma International. Customers from anywhere in the world can contact us to get this product diverse packaging options. This pure and effective product together with its intermediates can be purchased at best market price.
- CAS Number: 426-13-1
- Name: Pregna-1,4-diene-3,20-dione,9-fluoro-11,17-dihydroxy-6-methyl-, (6a,11b)-
- Superlist Name: Fluoromethalone
- Formula: C22H29FO4
- Density: 1.25 g/cm3
- Boiling Point: 527.1 °C at 760 mmHg
- Flash Point: 272.6 °C
- Molecular Weight: 376.47
- Synonyms: Pregna-1,4-diene-3,20-dione,9-fluoro-11b,17-dihydroxy-6a-methyl- (6CI,7CI,8CI);21-Desoxy-9a-fluoro-6-methylprednisolone;6a-Methyl-9a-fluoro-11b,17a-dihydroxypregna-1,4-diene-3,20-dione;6a-Methyl-9a-fluoro-21-desoxyprednisolone; FML;FML Forte;FML Liquifilm;FML SOP;Fluaton;FluatonPVA;Flumetholon; Fluormetholon;Loticort;Oxylone;U 8614;Ursnon; 9a-Fluoro-11b,17a-dihydroxy-6a-methylpregna-1,4-diene-3,20-dione;Cortilet;Delmeson;Efflumidex; Flumetholone;Fluor-Op;
- EINECS: 207-041-5
How does it work :
Treatment with this medication is for eye conditions caused by inflammation or injury. Fluorometholone reduces swelling, itching, and redness due to its anti-inflammatory effects.
Applications Or where it is used:
An eye disease caused by inflammation (swelling) can be treated with fluorometholone. Medicines like this one contain corticosteroids (steroid medicine), which helps reduce eye swelling. The dosage form of this product is suspension.
Dosage of usage:
Your doctor may gradually reduce the dosage of fluorometholone if you have used it for a long period of time and will stop using it soon. You do this to lower your risk of experiencing an eye flare-up.
Fluorometholone can cause the following side effects :
- Eye pain
- Blurry vision
- Increased eye pressure
- Allergic reactions
- Feeling of something in eye
- Stinging, itching or burning sensation in eye
- Red eyelid
- Swelled eyelid
- Eye discharge
- Increased tears
- Skin rash
- Changes in how foods taste
It may take a few days or a few weeks for mild side effects to disappear. If they persist or are more severe, consult a doctor or pharmacist.
Warnings and precautions while using this product :
- Eye effects: It can increase the risk of increased pressure inside your eyes if taken long-term. Some people suffer from glaucoma, cataracts, or vision problems as a result. This medication may cause your eye pressure to rise while you are taking it.
- Infection: An eye infection may become worse or last longer if you use fluorometholone.