Tamsulosin prepared by Shreeji Pharma International at its facility by the professionals is pure and effective. As a selective antagonist of alpha-1A and alpha-1B adrenoceptors, tamsulosin is most effective in the prostate and bladder, both of which have high concentrations of these receptors. Symptoms and signs of benign prostatic hypertrophy can be treated with the drug.
Technical Specification :
- CAS Number: 106463-17-6
- Name: Tamsulosin hydrochloride
- Formula: C20H29ClN2O5S
- Molecular Weight: 445.02
- Deleted CAS: 112101-78-7|128332-25-2
- Melting Point: 228-230 °C
- Boiling Point: 595.5 °C at 760 mmHg
- Flash Point: 313.9 °C
- Appearance: white to off-white solid
How does it work :
The alpha-blocker medicine tamsulosin is also known as the alpha-adrenoreceptor antagonist. This helps to relax the muscles around the prostate gland and bladder, making urination easier for individuals with enlarged prostate glands.
Applications Or where it is used:
A big benefit of Tamsulosin is that it relaxes the muscles around the prostate and bladder neck, which makes urinating easier. The drug is used to treat benign prostatic hyperplasia (enlarged prostate) in men.
How to use:
Tamsulosin tablet or capsule should be swallowed whole with plenty of water. Avoid breaking or chewing the tablet/capsule. Take tamsulosin in the morning and after breakfast or your first meal.
Dosage of usage:
- Usual Adult Dose for Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia: Initial Dose: 0.4 mg orally once a day
- Maximum Dose: 0.8 mg orally once a day
Side effects :
Common side effects of Tamsulosin may include:
- Back pain
- Blurred vision
- Tooth problems
- Fever, chills, body aches, flu symptoms
- Low BP
- Dizziness, drowsiness, weakness
- Headache, chest pain
- Runny or stuffy nose, sinus pain, sore throat, cough
- Sleep problems (insomnia)
Warnings and precautions while using this product
An allergic reaction to this medicine may occasionally occur (including swelling of the face, tongue, throat, and blistering). Call your doctor as soon as possible if this occurs.