The largest manufacturer of Triclabendazole in Gujarat, India, is Shreeji Pharma International. All products are manufactured under strict GMP guidelines with all regulatory support. Currently, our company exports Triclabendazole to countries such as the Gulf, Southeast Asia, LATAM, Africa, CIS, Central America as well as Europe. Tricylabendazole is a medication used for treating fascioliasis and paragonimiasis, offered under the brand name Egaten among others. Both conditions can be effectively treated with this medication. Hospitalization is sometimes necessary. It is typically taken by mouth over one or two doses.
- CAS No.: 68786-66-3
- Chemical Names: Triclabendazole; 68786-66-3; Fasinex; 6-Chloro-5-(2,3-dichlorophenoxy)-2-(methylthio)-1H-benzo[d]imidazole; C14H9Cl3N2OS; Triclabendazol [INN-Spanish]
- Description: chemical compound
- Molecular Formula: C14H9Cl3N2OS
- Molecular Weight: 359.649 g/mol
- Synonyms: Triclabendazol [INN-Spanish];6-chloro-5-(2,3-dichlorophenoxy)-2-methylsulfanyl-1H-benzoimidazole;Fasinex;Triclabendazolum [INN-Latin];CGA 89317;Triclabendazole [BAN:INN];1H-Benzimidazole,5-chloro-6-(2,3-dichlorophenoxy)- 2-(methylthio)-;5-Chloro-6-(2,3-dichlorophenoxy)-2-(methylthio)benzimidazole;
- Density: 1.59 g/cm3
- Melting Point: 175-176 °C
- Boiling Point: 495.9 °C at 760 mmHg
- Flash Point: 253.7 °C
- Appearance: off-white solid
- Risk Codes: 36/37/38
How does it work?
Adults and children 6 years or older can take tricloabendazole for fascioliasis. The medication tricloabendazole belongs to the anthelmintic family. This medication kills flatworms.
How to use:
The tablet form of tricloabendazole is for oral administration. It is normally taken twice a day with food. Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you are not sure about anything on your prescription label.
Common side effects:
- Abdominal pain
- Increased sweating
- Decreased appetite
Warnings and precautions while using this product
Tricloabendazole should be taken as directed. You should not take more or less than your doctor has prescribed. You can crush and mix the tablet with applesauce if you cannot swallow it whole. The mixture should be eaten within four hours after preparation.