Betamethasone acetate is a glucocorticoid corticosteroid that is also a corticosteroid ester. In fact, it is the 21-acetate ester of betamethasone. Combining betamethasone sodium phosphate with betamethasone acetate is a corticosteroid (cortisone-like medicine or steroid). This medicine eases swelling, redness, itching, and allergic reaction symptoms by working on the immune system.
- Chemical Formula : C24H31FO6
- CAS No. : 987-24-6
- Chemical Name: Betamethasone Acetate
- HS Code29153100
- CAS No378-44-9
- Shelf Life1-3 Years
- Physical Form: Solid
Applications Or where it is used:
The drug is used to treat a wide range of conditions:
- Inflammation (swelling)
- Severe allergies
- Adrenal problems
- Lung or breathing problems
- Blood or bone marrow problems
- Eye or vision problems
- Serious skin conditions
- Kidney problems
- Ulcerative colitis
Betamethasone and its series of products are synthesized by a new process route introduced in the invention. The invention uses 1, 4, 9, 16-tetraene-pregna-3, 20-diketone as its starting material, after which it is modified by 9, 11, 16, 17 and 21 bits to produce betamethasone and derivatives thereof like betamethasone acetate and betamethasone sodium phosphate. It has the advantage that it uses the existing intermediates of manufacturers as the initial material; the process is simple; resources are readily available; there is no need for expensive accessories; there is a dramatic improvement in yield and cost over that of prior methods of synthesizing betamethasone; moreover, employing the existing intermediates permits the production of both betamethasone and dexamethasone in the same line, thus improving yield, cost and efficiency.
How to use:
It is a combination of betamethasone sodium phosphate and betamethasone acetate, which is a corticosteroid (cortisone-like medicine). It aids in relieving swelling, redness, itching, and allergic reactions by working on the immune system.
- An increase in blood sugar
- Trembling, weakness, fatigue, dizziness and fast heartbeat
- Low potassium level, resulting in muscle pain and cramps
- Skin changes
- Signs of infection
- Mood and behavior changes
- Menstrual changes, like spotting or skipping a period
Warnings and precautions while using this product
- Infection risk warning: Your immune system is suppressed by steroids such as betamethasone. Your ability to fight infections is compromised as a result.
- Anaphylactic reaction warning: It is possible for this drug to cause anaphylactic reactions in rare cases. This is severe, life-threatening reaction.