Disodium Cocoamphoacetate is the surfactant derived from fatty acids of coconut oil. This surfactant is foam booster and conditioning agent that is used in a variety of cosmetics and personal care products. It is mainly used in face cleansers, scrubs, and shaving creams as it is gentle and glides smoothly on the skin. This product is mild and has non-irritating properties, which makes it ideal for sensitive, skin children and babies. It is biodegradable and compatible with anionic, nonionic and cationic.
1. Excellent antistatic, softening, foam-stabilizing performance.
2. Mild to skin. Make cloth soft and smooth, make hair soft, easy to comb, glossy and shiny.
3. Bleach stable. Good ability of thickening and solubilizing to keep product stable.
4. Good ability of sterilizing and dispersing calcium soap, good biodegradability.
5. Be compatible with anioncic, cationic, amphoteric and nonionic surfactants.
6. Especially suitable for shampoos, bath washes, dish washing detergens.
light yellow liquid
6.0 – 7.0
Solid Content (%):
39.0 - 41.0
PH value (10% aqueous solution):
11.0 - 12.5
Sodium Cocoamphoacetate is a good foam booster and conditioning agent used in a variety of cosmetics and personal care products, particularly in face cleansers, scrubs and shaving creams, due to its gentleness and ability to add “slip” to the formula, making the product glide smoothly on skin.