Drotaverine Hydrochloride Properties:
- CAS Number: 985-12-6
- Name: Isoquinoline,1-[(3,4-diethoxyphenyl)methylene]-6,7-diethoxy-1,2,3,4-tetrahydro-,hydrochloride (1:1)
- Formula: C24H32ClNO4
- Molecular Weight: 433.97
- Deleted CAS: 53908-09-1
- Synonyms: Isoquinoline,1-(3,4-diethoxybenzylidene)-6,7-diethoxy-1,2,3,4-tetrahydro-, hydrochloride(7CI,8CI);Isoquinoline,1-[(3,4-diethoxyphenyl)methylene]-6,7-diethoxy-1,2,3,4-tetrahydro-,hydrochloride (9CI);Drotaverin hydrochloride;Drotaverine hydrochloride;Drotaverinium chloride;Drotin;Isodihydroperparine hydrochloride;NOSH-BRA;No-Spa;No-Spa hydrochloride;Tetraspasmin-Lefa;
- Density: 1.097 g/cm3
- Melting Point: 208-212 °C
- Appearance: pale-yellow crystalline solid
We have set benchmarks of success in the market as a prominent organization engaged in offering Drotaverine Hydrochloride. Our diligent workforce uses quality grade compounds to process this drug. This medication is used to treat bacterial eye infections such as conjunctivitis. It belongs to a class of drugs known as sulfa antibiotics. It works by stopping the growth of bacteria in the body. This medication treats only bacterial eye infections and will not work for other types of eye infections. Unnecessary use or misuse of this drug can lead to its decreased effectiveness.
How does it work?
Drotaverine is a medicine that relieves pain from spasms. Menstrual cramps, cramps, spasms, and stomach pain can all be treated with this medication. The smooth muscles are relaxed by Drotin Tablet. It therefore relieves pain and spasms.
Applications. Or where it is used
Dotaverine is used to treat abdominal pain and menstrual pain. In addition to reliving pain caused by smooth muscle spasm, it also relieves pain due to kidney stones, biliary stones, and gastro-intestinal colic.
How to use?
It is an effective medicine used to treat stomach and heart muscle spasms and twitches. Menstrual periods, irritable bowel syndrome, a headache, and cervical spasms during labor can also be treated with this medication.
Dosage of usage
Taking Drotin tablets as directed by the doctor is crucial. According to the severity of each condition being treated, dosage may vary. The BMI and age of the patient are also considered when determining the dose.
- Irregular heart rhythm
- Warmth sensation in the face, ears, and neck
- Sleep Disorder
- Allergic dermatitis