Iron III-hydroxide Polymaltose Complex
- Melting Point 108.00 TO 110.00°C.
- Solubility Easily soluble in Hot water ( 1 gm in 10 mL)
- Molecular Weight 449.16 g/mol Kilograms (kg)
- HS Code 28211020
- Storage Room Temperature
- Shelf Life 3 Years
- Structural Formula C12H25FeO14
- Supply Ability : 1000 Kilograms Per Day
- Click to view more
Price And Quantity
- 25.00 - 50.00 INR/Dram
- 25 Kilograms
- 250 INR/Dram
- Room Temperature
- Food Grade
- Cool Temperature
- 3 Years
- 108.00 TO 110.00°C.
- Easily soluble in Hot water ( 1 gm in 10 mL)
- Iron III-hydroxide polymaltose complex // iron polymaltose
- 449.16 g/mol Kilograms (kg)
- pH (< 2)
- value for trans-ferrin saturation (%).
- 238.00 TO 239.00°C.
- Loss on Drying (at 105oC till constant weight): Not more than 8%w/w.
- Iron III
- With Water
- folic acid or any of the other ingredients of this medicine listed in section 6.
- Indian Export port
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 1000 Kilograms Per Day
- 7 Days
- Free samples are available
- 25 Kgs Drums Packing
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, Australia, Asia
- All India
- WHO-GMP certification
Our organization is one of the leading manufacturers, exporters, and traders of Iron (III) Hydroxide Polymaltose Complex. It belongs to the group of oral iron preparations that are used to treat iron deficiency and iron deficiency anemia. This complex is available in solid form as a film-coated or chewable tablet and in liquid form as a syrup, drinkable solution, or drops. It is the mixture of iron (III)-hydroxide (trivalent iron, Fe3+) and the carrier polymaltose. This oral preparation of Iron (III) Hydroxide Polymaltose Complex is readily absorbed in the small intestine, primarily in the duodenum and jejunum.
Easily absorbed by the body
Enhances the production of RBCs
Iron Hydroxide Polymaltose Complex & Iron Hydroxide Polysucrose Complex. Iron is an essential body mineral. It works by replacing iron in your body if your body does not produce enough on its own. Iron (III) Hydroxide Polymaltose Complex: We manufacture a pure range of Iron Hydroxide Polymaltose complex for oral preparation. It is reddish brown colored amorphous powder with astringent taste.
Complying with various quality standards, Iron (III) Hydroxide Polysucrose Complex: Iron is a mineral needed by your body to make new red blood cells. Iron also helps red blood cells function. Red blood cells carry oxygen to all of your body tissues. There are many different kinds of iron supplements. However, extra iron should only be taken under the advice of a health care professional. We manufacture oral grade product with 30% Fe.