The company manufactures and exports Mebendazole in Gujarat, India. Mebendazole is used to treat worm infections in the gut, including threadworm, whipworm, roundworm and hookworm. It stops worms from using sugar (glucose). Deficiency in glucose causes the worms' cells to quickly die. It is produced in a GMP site with all types of regulatory support. Our professionals package this in multiple packaging options to maintain purity and effectiveness. Mebendazole is currently exported by Shreeji Pharma International to Gulf countries, South East Asia countries, African countries, CIS countries, LATAM countries, Central American countries, and EU countries.
- CAS No.: 31431-39-7
- Formula: C16H13N3O3
- Molecular Weight: 295.298 Grams (g)
- Synonyms: Methyl 5-benzoyl-2-benzimidazolecarbamate;2-Benzimidazolecarbamic acid, 5-benzoyl-, methyl ester;Sufil;R 17635;Equivurm Plus;MBDZ; 2-Benzimidazolecarbamic acid, 5-benzoyl-, methyl ester (8CI);Mebutar;5-Benzoyl-2-benzimidazolecarbamic acid methyl ester;Telmin;Vermox (TN);R 17,635;Bantenol;Telluryl compoundsTelmin;Vermox; Methyl 5-benzoyl benzimidazole-2-carbamate;Versid;(5-Benzoyl-1H-benzimidazol-2-yl)carbamic acid methyl ester;Mebex;Verpanyl;Mebendazole (JAN/USP);R 17, 635;Lomper;Pantelmin;Methyl 5-benzoyl-2-benzimidazolylcarbamate;
- EINECS: 250-635-4
- Density: 1.388 g/cm3
- Melting Point:288.5 °C
- Appearance: White to yellowish powder
- Risk Codes:22
- Safety Description:36
- Transport Information: UN 2811
- Available Forms: Powder
- Storage Room Temperature
- Grade Medicine Grade
- Purity: 98.0 to 102 %
- LOD: NMT 0.5 %
- Heavy Metals: NMT 0.002 %
Applications Or where it is used:
Medications in the anthelmintic class include mebendazole. Infections caused by worms can be treated with this medication. Mebendazole is prescribed to treat roundworm/whipworm infections. Infections caused by pinworms, whipworms, roundworms, and hookworms can also be treated with mebendazole.
The invention provides a mebendazole composition chewable tablet and a method for its preparation in the technical area of medicine production. The chewable mebendazole composition tablet contains mebendazole, starch, and sucrose. In addition to providing a superior chewable tablet that overcomes the shortcomings of conventional chewable tablets, the invention reduces the variety and dosage of accessories in the chewable tablets containing mebendazole; and the medicine preparation is highly effective, bioavailable, stable, patient-acceptable, free from grit, and should have important clinical applications.
How to use:
Take the tablet with water, juice or milk and chew it or swallow it whole. Take with or without meals. Measure the liquid with the provided spoon. In the absence of a spoon, ask your pharmacist for one.
- Stomach/abdominal pain
Warnings and precautions while using this product
In case of an allergy, tell your doctor or pharmacist before taking mebendazole. Inactive ingredients in this product may cause allergic reactions and other problems. Your pharmacist can provide more information.