The Paropyl paraben is manufactured in Gujarat, India to ensure its quality, purity and effectiveness. The company exports this product to many countries worldwide.
Paropyl paraben properties:
- Chemical Names: Sodium propylparaben; Benzoic acid, 4-hydroxy-, propyl ester, sodium salt; Sodium propyl p-hydroxybenzoate; SCHEMBL37112; KSC574C7N; CTK4H4176
- Molecular Formula: C10H12NaO3
- Molecular Weight: 203.193 g/mol
- IUPAC Name: propyl 4-hydroxybenzoate;sodium
- Parent Compound: Propyl 4-hydroxybenzoate (CID 7175)
Introduction of product:
Propylparaben is a benzoate ester, more specifically the propyl ester of 4-hydroxybenzoic acid. Typically found in creams, lotions, shampoos, and bath products. It is also used as a food additive. A role for it is as an antifungal and antibacterial agent.
A natural component of plants and insects, propylparaben is created synthetically for cosmetic, pharmaceutical, and food use.
Dosage of usage:
Propyl paraben has been shown in human studies to harm tissues of reproductive organs in healthy male rats at daily dietary doses of up to 10 mg/kg.
Possible allergic reactions:
- Bumps and blisters
- Dry, scaly skin
- Swelling, tenderness, or burning