We are one of the leading organizations, engaged in offering Atorvastatin Calcium at the best market prices. This drug is an inhibitor that is used to reduce the levels of bad cholesterol & triglycerides in the blood and for increasing the level of good cholesterol. It is administered orally in the form of tablets and can be used in adults as well as children who are at least 10 years old. Atorvastatin Calcium is a white to off-white crystalline powder that is insoluble in aqueous solutions of pH 4and below. This drug is used to treat high cholesterol, to lower the risk of stroke, heart attack, or other heart complications.
- CAS No.:134523-03-8
- Formula : C66H68CaF2N4O10
- Molecular Weight: 1209.42 .
- Deleted CAS: 1108202-55-6|334757-04-9
- Synonyms: 1H-Pyrrole-1-heptanoic acid, 2-(4-fluorophenyl)-beta,delta-dihydroxy-5-(1-methylethyl)-3-phenyl-4-((phenylamino)carbonyl)-, (betaR,deltaR)-rel-;Atorvastatin calcium [USAN];Lipitor (TN);Atorvastatin Calcium (amorphous);calcium (3R,5R)-7-[2-(4-fluorophenyl)-3-phenyl-4-(phenylcarbamoyl)-5-propan-2-yl-pyrrol-1-yl]-3,5-dihydroxy-heptanoate;(3S,5S)-7-[2-(4-fluorophenyl)-3-phenyl-4-(phenylcarbamoyl)-5-propan-2-yl-pyrrol-1-yl]-3,5-dihydroxy-heptanoic acid;CI-981;(1betaR,deltaR)-2-(p-Fluorophenyl)-beta,delta-dihydroxy-5-isopropyl-3-phenyl-4-(phenylcarbamoyl)pyrrole-1-heptanoic acid;Atorvastatin (R*,R*);Calcium (betaR,deltaR)-2-(p-fluorophenyl)-beta,delta-dihydroxy-5-isopropyl-3-phenyl-4-(phenylcarbamoyl)pyrrole-1-heptanoate (1:2);Atrovastatin;(3R,5R)-7-[2-(4-Fluorophenyl)-5-Isopropyl-3-Phenyl-;
- Melting Point: 176-178 °C
- Boiling Point: 722.2 °C at 760 mmHg
- Flash Point: 390.6 °C
- Appearance: White Crystalline Powder
- Risk Codes: 20/21/22-36/37/38
- Safety Description: 26-36