Our company manufactures high quality Bromhexine HCL that is supplied in quality packaging material to ensure the purity and effectiveness. Bromhexine Hydrochloric Acid and its Intermediates are supplied to Gulf Countries, Central American Countries, European countries, South East Asia countries, African Countries, CIS Countries and LATAM countries.
Bromhexine HCL Properties:
- CAS Number: 611-75-6
- Superlist Name: Bromhexine hydrochloride
- Formula: C14H20Br2N2.HCl
- Molecular Weight:412.64
- Synonyms: Benzenemethanamine,2-amino-3,5-dibromo-N-cyclohexyl-N-methyl-, monohydrochloride (9CI); 2-Amino-3,5-dibromo-N-cyclohexyl-N-methylbenzylamine monohydrochloride; Auxit; Bisolvon; Bisolvon hydrochloride; Bromhexine chloride; Bromhexine monohydrochloride; Ophtosol; Quentan; Toluene-a,2-diamine,3,5-dibromo-Na-cyclohexyl-Na-methyl-, monohydrochloride (8CI)
- EINECS: 210-280-8
- Melting Point: 240-244 degree centigrade
- Boiling Point: 441.5 degree centigrade at 760 mmHg
- Flash Point: 220.8 degree centigrade
- Appearance: White Solid
- Risk Codes: 20/21/22-36/37/38
- Safety: 22-24/25-36-26
Introduction of product:
Bromhexine Hydrochloric Acid is the hydrochloride salt which when administered increases lysosomal activity and enhances hydrolysis of acid mucopolysaccharide polymers in the respiratory tract.
Applications. Or where it is used:
Bromhexine is used when there is a lot of thick phlegm in the airways. Mucolytics reduce productive cough by thinning phlegm in the airways and facilitating mucus expulsion.
How to use:
Bromhexine hydrochloride is obtained by combining equal amounts of bromhexine and hydrogen chloride. This mucolytic is used to treat respiratory disorders that cause productive coughs.
Dosage of usage:
Taking the missed medication as quickly as possible is important. The skipped dose should be skipped if your next scheduled dose is approaching. Don't take more medication to compensate for a missed dose.
Common and major side effects include:
- Respiratory tract infection
- Throat infection
- Difficulty while breathing
Bromhexine may cause some serious side effects. If you have any serious health problems, you should consult your doctor.