We have claimed major success in the domain within a short period time as a trusted organization engaged in offering Piperazine Citrate. It is an antacid drug used for the treatment of esophagitis, duodenal and gastric ulcers, and gastroesophageal reflux. To process this drug, our expert manpower uses superior grade compounds, sourced from reputed vendors. It neutralizes and reduces stomach acid relieving heartburn and indigestion. It is used to treat an upset stomach, ulcers, hiatal hernia and other digestive disorders. We offer this drug at cost effective prices to clients.
Piperazine Citrate Properties:
- CAS Number: 144-29-6
- Formula: C24H46N6O14
- Molecular Weight: 642.76
- Deleted CAS: 113484-97-2
- Synonyms: Oxyzin (syrup);Oxucide;Ascarex Syrup;Parazine;Vermizine (elixir);Helmezine;Pipizan;Piperazine, 2-hydroxy-1,2,3-propanetricarboxylate (3:2);Pinozan;Bryrel;Piperazine citrate salt;Tripiperazine dicitrate;Pin-Tega;Tasnon;Vermago;Multifuge;
- EINECS: 205-622-8
- Boiling Point: 812.2 °C at 760 mmHg
- Flash Point: 445 °C
- Appearance: White crystalline powder
How to use:
Piperazine Citrate Syrup treats many parasitic worm infections. This treatment stops the parasites that cause the infection from growing by killing them. Feeling better with this medicine usually happens quite quickly. While you may feel better, you should continue to take this drug for as long as it is prescribed, in order to ensure that all parasites are killed.
Dosage of usage:
- Adults and teenagers —2 grams three times for one day. Two weeks later, you may have to repeat the treatment.
- Children — Depending on weight and/or age, the dose is determined. Two weeks may be required for the treatment to be repeated.
- Up to 2 years of age: Dose must be determined by your doctor.
- 2 to 8 years of age: 2 grams once a day for one day.
- 8 to 14 years of age: 2 grams two times a day for one day.
There is no need to seek medical attention for most side effects since they fade as you adjust to the medication
- Abnormal liver function tests
- FeverAbdominal pain
- Hair loss
Warnings and precautions while using this product:
Piperazine should not be repeated and continuously administered to children. In pregnancy, it is ideal to avoid using it, though if it is truly necessary and no other options are available, it can be used.